One of the oldest table games to take the virtual world by storm is undoubtedly Blackjack. And with it comes the chance for UK players to pick up some decent bonuses in the form of welcome bonuses and reload bonuses as well. So if you are looking for the best blackjack bonuses CasinoBonusUK.org brings to your fingertips a list of the top UK online casinos with bonuses that make playing online blackjack worthwhile and more profitable.
Choose from casinos listed BELOW and you can potentially double or triple your bankroll that can translate into more cash. Let our experts now demonstrate how you can do that.
How Online Blackjack Bonuses Work
For the most part, the manner in which you earn a bonus will depend on the type of bonus you choose. If you pick a signup/match bonus you will need to wager the bonus and/or deposit amount a specific number of times, which is usually between 20 and 40 times, before you can cash out winnings.
Top UK Blackjack Casino Bonuses
- Bonus Types
- HHigh Roller
- FFree Play
- NNo Deposit
- CCash Back
- PPost Wager
Types Of Blackjack Bonuses
There are two types of blackjack bonuses:
- Cashable blackjack bonuses: You can cash out the bonus awarded after you meet the rollover or wagering requirements.
- Sticky or non-cashable blackjack bonuses: You can use the bonus only to place wagers and cash out only what you win.
While these are the two major kinds of blackjack bonuses to be found at UK online casinos, these are typically available as:
Most UK online casinos offer new members a welcome bonus in which they promise to match every player's first deposit for first few deposits by a specific percentage. This is often extended to reload bonuses as well. However, it is important to note that blackjack usually contributes around 10% to 33% towards reducing wagering requirements.
For example, let's say Europa Casino offers UK players a 100% match bonus up to £100 on a minimum deposit of £20. This is what you will have to do:
- Register for an account with Europa Casino
- Login with your username and password
- Pick a preferred deposit method
- Make a minimum of £20 deposit at the Cashier
- The bonus will be automatically credited to your account
The wagering requirement is 20 times the deposit and bonus and the bonus is non-cashable. If you make a first deposit of £20 you will receive an additional £20 as bonus. You will need to wager £40 x 20 = £800 in order to be able to cash out any winnings made from bonus money. Whatever you win you get to keep.
Nevertheless, before that it is important to understand how much blackjack games contribute towards reducing wagering requirements. In the terms and conditions Blackjack Switch and Blackjack Surrender will not count towards wagering. However, all other Blackjack games contribute 33%. This means that for every £1 bet 0.33p will be reduced from the wagering requirement, which in this case is £800.
No Deposit Bonuses
Many UK online casinos also include blackjack in their no deposit bonuses. A casino will typically offer a sum between £5 and £20 as bonus credits, which can be used on specific games including blackjack, in some cases.
Let's continue with Europa Casino as an example. The site is offering a £10 no deposit bonus, which is credited to a new member's account automatically on registration. These are the steps you will have to take to claim the bonus:
- Register with Europa Casino
- Login with your username and password
- The £10 bonus will be automatically credited to your account
The terms and conditions mandate that the bonus must be wagered 40 times before any amount that you win can be withdrawn. This means you will have to place bets worth £400 before you can cash out winnings. In this bonus too, the games contribute differently towards meeting wagering requirements. While slots and scratch cards contribute 100%, eligible blackjack games count 33% towards reducing the wagering terms. Since it is a non-cashable bonus the £10 will be reduced from your winnings, which are capped at £100.
Free Play Bonuses
Pick a free play bonus at UK online casinos and you will be able to play several of the casino's games. Any winnings made with the free play credits are counted as bonus money and can be withdrawn after meeting the wagering requirements.
Red Flush Casino is one of the UK friendly casinos to offer a £1000 free play bonus. The bonus must be wagered 30 times before winnings can be withdrawn. Blackjack is one of the games to contribute 10% towards wagering requirements; therefore, every £1 bet will reduce the wagering requirement by 0.10p.
Blackjack Bonus Pointers From Our Experts
- Before you choose a bonus read the terms and conditions to make sure that Blackjack contributes towards wagering requirements.
- Remember that the smaller percentage of blackjack wagers, usually between 5% and 33%, count towards reducing wagering requirements.
- Due to the house edge some blackjack variants such as Classic Blackjack, Vegas Strip, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Vegas Single Deck Blackjack do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Playing a blackjack variant that is not eligible can result in the player's bonus and winnings being forfeited.
Blackjack bonuses may not seem to be too lucrative since wagering requirements reduce by a smaller percentage. However, since the game that combines both skill and luck there is great potential to win a tidy sum. There are many UK online casinos include blackjack as part of their bonuses so if you are ready all you need is to choose one of our recommended casinos.